Toothsome Chocolate Emporium is a restaurant that is located in the Citywalk section of Universal Studios Orlando in Orlando, FL. The restaurant sits in the site of the former NBA Experience restaurant that had moved to Disney Springs in 2014. Toothsome re-themed the former NBA Experience building into a 19th Century, Steampunk style along with working smokestacks and re-opened on September 22, 2016.
Toothsome Chocolate Emporium features both a sit-down restaurant and a walk-up counter featuring all of their Chocolate treats, candies and even ice cream. The restaurant features a full menu with characters that roam around the dinning room from the restaurant’s elaborate backstory.
The most in demand item on the Toothsome Chocolate Emporium menu is their variety of Jacques’ Specialty Milkshakes.
Jacques’ Specialty Milkshakes come in the following flavors:
- Confetti ($16) – Vanilla ice cream, confetti cake, vanilla buttercream frosting, rainbow sprinkles, whipped topping
- Red Velvet ($15)- Vanilla ice cream, Red Velvet cupcake, raspberry sauce, rainbow sprinkles, whipped topping, maraschino cherry
- Marshmallow Crisp ($14.50) – Vanilla ice cream, rice crispies, marshmallow fluff, whipped topping, Rice Krispies® treat
- That’s “Mint” ($16) – Minty chocolate chip ice cream, Andes mints, mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwich
- Brownie ($16) – Dutch chocolate ice cream, brownie, milk chocolate swirl
- Strawberry Cheesecake ($15) – Sour cream ice cream, cheesecake, graham crackers, whipped topping, chocolate dipped strawberry
- Chocolate X5 ($16) – Chocolate ice cream, chocolate chunks, strawberries, chocolate sauce, whipped topping, chocolate spirals
- Right Side Up Shake ($16) – Vegan pineapple upside down cake, brown sugar, caramel, pineapples, oatmilk whipped topping
- Thrilla in Vanilla ($16) – Vanilla ice cream, vanilla pastry cream, vanilla wafers, vanilla macaron, maraschino cherry, whipped topping
- Heavenly Hazelnut ($16) – Nutella® ice cream, hazelnuts, Nutella®, cocoa powder, whipped topping
- Cookie Jar ($16) – Vanilla ice cream, Oreo®, oatmeal, and chocolate chip cookies, whipped topping
- Expresso Buzzzz ($15) – Coffee ice cream, espresso, chocolate espresso beans, whipped topping, maraschino cherry
- Key Lime Pie ($14.50) – Sour cream ice cream, sweet condensed milk, lime juice, lime sugar, lime garnish
The Jacques’ Specialty Milkshakes range in price from $14.50 to $16 which, by any standard, is quite pricey. But this is one of those “Once in a lifetime” treats that are worth the cost.